Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

And we have a name...

   For any of you that know me you know that I HATE to make decisions!    So, it made it a little difficult for us to pick a name for the Butterbean.   I mean your baby's name is stuck for life!   Well after much thought and consideration, we decided that the Butterbean will be named Dunkin Edward Townsend.  We are going to call him Dunkin.   Dunkin is my dad's mom's maiden name, and Edward is Clint's middle name, his dad's middle name, and his grandfather's name.   We are really excited about the Butterbean's name, and we hope that he loves it as much as we do!
   In other news, this is the last week of school!!!  Our school is on an extended school year, so we have been in school an extra four weeks this year.  I know that it has been helpful for our students, but I am sure glad to join the rest of my teacher friends for a little summer break!   I will miss my kids, but I know they are ready for a break too.  Hopefully, next week will start Butterbean room prep!    We have started getting together things for his room, but we have yet to start getting the actual room together.  I will make sure to post pictures once we have started to get it ready.

On a side note...we have baby birds that just hatched outside our back door.   I have really enjoyed watching them the past couple of days, so I thought I would share a picture of one of them.  Unfortunately, it is pretty blurry and my camera battery died before I could take another one.   I figured I would just share it anyway!  

1 comment:

  1. We love the baby's name! I sent you an email about the shower planning. I'm not sure if you got it. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete