Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thanks mom for a clean house!

  Well, I am still just hanging out!  I am starting to feel much better.  I now only have pain if I get up and move around for a little bit.   Even then, the pain is so much better than it was last week!  I guess those shots are working.  As for the shots, I am getting a little better.  I still think it is probably a good idea I choose teaching over a career in the medical field! 
   In other news, my mom came to visit.  In the weeks prior to the blood clot, our life was a little crazy and my house got a little messy!  I was very tired, so cleaning took a back seat.  Anyways, my sweet mother came on Sunday and did a deep cleaning for me.  My house looks awesome!   In addition to my clean house, my mother-in-law has been feeding us very well.  I have probably gained several pounds this week due to all yummy meals that we have been eating and all the sitting around I have been doing.  I am sure that the butterbean is very happy!  All that to say, if you have been wanting to visit now is the time.   Good food and a clean house...it doesnt get much better than that!
   Since Ive been sitting around so much this week, my mom and I decided I should do something productive like learn to smock.   She brought me some starters and yesterday I began my first project.  I feel like I may finish it today.   I am not perfect yet, but I think I'm doing pretty good for teaching myself.  I'll have to post a picture when I finish.  We go back to the doctor on Friday, so I will post an update on how that goes.  Pray for good news.   I have major cabin fever, and I cant wait to get back to school.  I miss my kids!  Hopefully, next week I will get to return!

2 comments:

  1. We want to see a picture of the bean. Post please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was closer and I would come visit and clean...I'm a good maid :)

    ReplyDelete