Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

  We are finally home!  After spending 4 days staring at the same walls, I have never been more excited to see my house.  It is nice to be able to sit on my own sofa and not have someone coming in every few hours to check my vitals!  I know I will sleep well tonight.  Clint and I are so thankful for all the great care that we got during our stay, but we sure hope that today was the last time we will see our new friends until Oct.!   Also, we are so grateful for all our sweet friends that came to visit and all the pretty flowers and fun surprises!  We appreciated it so much.
   It looks like the plan now is to rest, rest, rest.  We will head back to the doctor next Thurs. for a check-up.  Hopefully, on Thursday I will be released to return to school.  Please pray that my leg will continue to feel better as we go through the week.  I miss my kids and might drive myself crazy if I have to stay in the house for too long! 

3 comments:

  1. So happy you are home. I can't imagine what will happen if you have to sit still for too long, but take advantage of it- borrow Ms. Joy's machine and make stuff for my kids. (just kidding)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are home where you can rest. We love you and little Butterbean. Oh, and we love Clint too. :) Take it easy and relax.

    ReplyDelete