Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Long needed update!

   Well, a lot has gone on since my last update.  I guess with school getting started I have been very busy.  I will try to be short and sweet with my update.  We went to the doctor today for a check-up.  We had an ultrasound to check on little Dunkin.  According to their measurements, he weighs 5lbs 5oz.  This is a little small for a 35wk. baby, but Dr. Lacy actually thinks he is probably a little bigger.   He has moved so far down they had a really hard time getting a great head measurement.  They did say he probably won't be a huge baby.  I had dilated 1cm and was 70% efface.   Everything else looked great, and we will go back next week for another check.  The other new development is that I will switch from Lovenox to Heprin on Monday.  The Heprin is given more frequently and is able to be reversed if I was to go into labor.  We went ahead and set a date of Oct. 7th for induction in case Dunkin had not arrived yet, so that means we will for sure get to see our little Butterbean in 1 month or less!   We are getting really excited around here.  For those of you wondering, nesting is in full swing!  I got several projects finished yesterday on my day off work.
   
    I will do the rest of the update mainly with pictures.  We have had two baby showers in Birmingham over the past 2 weeks.  One was given by my college friends, and one was given by the Fab.  We are so blessed to have such wonderful, sweet friends!  I was overwhelmed by the generosity of our friends.   The pictures are from my 1st shower given by my college friends.   Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at the 2nd shower, so I am waiting on my friends to share their pictures with me!  Let me assure you that it was so sweet and pretty!
This picture is of my pretty flowers that Dunkin sent me at school last week.  It is amazing what the little Butterbean is able to do from inside the womb!
 This is a picture of what Daisy did on my vacation day...she enjoyed her new bed!  For those of you wondering, her bed is not too small.  She just enjoys laying part on the bed and part on the floor.  Silly Dog!


2 comments:

  1. Aww, Dunkin is so thoughtful. Ha. Don't worry about Daisy. Cole does that with his bed too. The rules at our house require he stay on his bed unless told otherwise. He cheats by touching it with one paw or a claw. He found a loop hole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, I can't even tell you are pregnant from those pictures. We need a profile shot!

    ReplyDelete