Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Butterbean's room update!

   I am so excited!!  Today I came home to the cutest curtains you have ever seen hanging in Dunkin's room.   I knew what they were going to kinda look like, but I had no idea how great they were going to look!  I have included some pictures of his room.  The chair still looks yellow for some reason, but it is actually green.   Also,
the bench and toy basket are going to be recovered.  I had to wait for the curtain lady to finish with his curtains, so I can use the left over from the topper to make the covers.  Other than some accessories that are missing, his room is pretty much complete!  Also, I have washed all his clothes that we have, so we are ready for him to arrive (well in a few of weeks).


    This last picture is a picture of the new shower curtain in Dunkin's/ guest bathroom!


Other than all the new developments in Dunkin's room, we don't have much to report.  We saw the dr last week.  Our OB group has you rotate in order to allow you to see each doctor in the group.   Last week, was the last doctor for us to see in the rotation.  The doctor we saw last week said everything looked great.  He said that Dunkin has moved into a good position for delivery, but he feels like he will not be coming anytime soon.  We will see Dr. Lacy again next week, so we will be excited to see how she thinks everything is going.  I will be switching to Heparin in about a month, so that will be our next step in the process.   One more piece of good news.  I have had some trouble with Dunkin and my sciatic nerve.  It still bothers me, but I am not having anywhere close to the pain I was having a couple of weeks ago!  I really noticed the difference tonight at Zumba.  I didn't feel like I looked so awkward!  

4 comments:

  1. What a cute room. I had been anxiously awaiting the big nursery reveal! Can't wait for Dunkin to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nursery. I'm glad you're feeling better too. We are looking forward to Dunkin's FABulous shower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the furniture, Lauren! And the curtains are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to see you and your adorable belly!! the room is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete