Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Let the "bump" growing begin!

Clint is out of town tonight, so I figured why clean the house when I could update the blog.  Well, its official.  I finally have a little bump.  It is kind of crazy.  It seems like I hit week 14 and woke up with a little baby bump.  You still have to be looking for it, but if you look close it is there!  Week 14 has brought about another nice change.  I feel so much better, and I actually want to eat my dinner.  It is wonderful!   We went for a check up last Thursday and everything is looking good with the baby and my leg.  My blood work all looks good, and the baby is still apparently preforming aerobics in the womb!  Its little heartbeat was 172.    We will go back next Thursday for another check-up.  We are hoping maybe we can convince Dr. Lacy to tell us what we are having.  Clint says that is just wishful thinking, but I think it could happen!   This weekend I am headed to Birmingham for a shower for Jennifer.  I am excited to see all my family and friends and celebrate Jennifer's upcoming big day!

3 comments:

  1. I need a picture of the bump stat. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out if little bean is a boy or a girl! Do you have any kind of Momma premonitions?! I'm so happy to hear that you and baby are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come see us this weekend if you get a chance. Also, just a word of caution. It was at 15 weeks that they told me with 100% certainty that Eliza was a boy!

    ReplyDelete