Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Help Wanted...

   Well it is official, I have now had a pregnancy breakdown.  Unfortunately, mine happened today in the office of the day care director!  We have spent the past few weeks researching, visiting, and deciding on where the Butterbean will go during the day while we are at work.  I had found a place that I loved.  We know some people that are currently there, and I really enjoyed my visit to the school.   Well, I went to visit last week.  I wanted to make sure that we didn't rush into a decision, so I left the school to go home and think before I made my decision.  Due to some long days at school last week, I ended up not getting back until today.  I went in today to turn in our registration, and the spot had been FILLED!  Needless to say, it took me by surprise and I had a small meltdown.  The director obviously felt really bad.  She said that they still had a Dec. opening if I wanted to take it.  In order to avoid a full out meltdown and again not make a rash decision, I told her I would think about it.  I left and immediately called Clint for the real meltdown.  After a few minutes of reassuring me that we would find someone to keep the baby during the few weeks I will have to go back to school before Christmas break, Clint sent me back to register for a spot(thank goodness that my husband has a brain!).  So now, I'm most likely officially a nutcase in the director's eyes and we are looking for a short time babysitter!  Start submitting your applications now...the Butterbean is going to be awesome, so I know there will be a long line!  It will probably start with my mom!  I promise to post soon about my weekend.  It was so fun.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to! :) Too bad Atlanta is still too far :(

    ReplyDelete